How to Apply Waxhead Sunscreen Lotions
Our sunscreens don't squeeze and spread as easily as those using chemical ingredients. Here are some tips to help you stay protected in the sunshine. And remember, a little Waxhead sunscreen goes a long way.
Watch this video to get the best tips for application.
How to Apply
If you have questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Shake and/or knead tube. Our tubes lack chemicals to keep things homogenized, so a bit of water may come out. Just close the lid and try again. The water and oil combine.
2. Dot and spread onto skin. Make sure you're using enough to cover the area.
3. Apply sunscreen to all exposed areas. Be careful with our Everyday Facial, it can stain clothes.
4. Don't forget ears, scalp, hands and feet.
5. Reapply every 80 minutes or after towel-drying.
6. Don't forget to wear a hat, sunglasses and long sleeves.
7. If you're having trouble taking off the sunscreen at the end of the say, our Body Wash is great at removing our sunscreen.
8. Our Healing Salve and Repair Serum feel wonderful after a fun day outdoors.
9. Got a stain? Learn how to wash it out here.