How to Apply Waxhead Sunscreen Sticks
Our sunscreens don't spread as easily as those using chemical ingredients. Here are some tips to help you stay protected in the sunshine. And remember, a little Waxhead sunscreen goes a long way.
Watch these videos to get the best tips for application.
How to Apply
If you have questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
1. Push sunscreen slowly up from bottom. If you push the stick too far out, tap container bottom firmly against a hard surface. Sunscreen will slide down back into the tub.
2. Use stick to directly dot sunscreen onto the skin (this will help warm up sunscreen too), then spread and rub into skin. Make sure you're using enough to cover the area.
3. Apply sunscreen to all exposed areas. Be careful with our Tinted Paste, it can stain clothes.
4. Don't forget ears, scalp, hands and feet.
5. Reapply every 80 minutes or after towel-drying.
6. Don't forget to wear a hat, sunglasses and long sleeves.
7. If you're having trouble taking off the sunscreen at the end of the say, our Body Wash is great at removing our sunscreen.
8. Our Healing Salve and Repair Serum feel wonderful after a fun day outdoors.
9. Got a stain? Learn how to wash it out here.