How to Apply Waxhead Sunscreen Paste
Our sunscreens don't spread as easily as those using chemical ingredients. Here are some tips to help you stay protected in the sunshine. And remember, a little Waxhead sunscreen goes a long way.
Watch this video to get the best tips for application.
How to Apply
If you have questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. For easier application, rub your fingers in a circle inside the tins. The warmth from your fingers will soften the sunscreen, if it is too solid. Keeping the tin in your pocket helps it stay warm too.
2. Dot and spread onto skin. Make sure you're using enough to cover the area.
3. Apply sunscreen to all exposed areas. Be careful with our Tinted Paste, it can stain clothes.
4. Don't forget ears, scalp, hands and feet.
5. Reapply every 80 minutes or after towel-drying.
6. Don't forget to wear a hat, sunglasses and long sleeves.
7. If you're having trouble taking off the sunscreen at the end of the say, our Body Wash is great at removing our sunscreen.
8. Our Healing Salve and Repair Serum feel wonderful after a fun day outdoors.
9. Got a stain? Learn how to wash it out here.